Easy Tote Program
Coin Acceptors’ Easy Tote Program offers you a convenient and cost-effective way to return your Coinco equipment for service. No one knows as much about Coinco equipment as Coin Acceptors’ national network of company owned and operated service centers. Let our factory trained service technicians repair your equipment right the first time. Take advantage of our Easy Tote Program today and receive the quality of repair and service you have come to expect and deserve from Coin Acceptors.
How it Works
- Coin Acceptors will supply you with two COINCO identified plastic shipping totes. Each tote has an inside pouch containing a FedEx Ground “pre-paid shipping label” and plastic ties.
- Place your units for repair into the tote using packing material to protect the units during shipping.
- Remove the shipping label from the inside pouch and attach it to the outside of the tote.
- Remove the plastic ties from the pouch and secure the tote for shipping.
- Call 1-800-GOFEDEX and press 0 to schedule a pickup.
- Your units will be repaired and returned to you in the tote with a new shipping label and plastic ties for your next service shipment.
- Send in 5 or more units and Coin Acceptors pays the freight both ways.
- Send in 3-4 units and you are only billed for the return freight.
- Customers sending in 1-2 units are welcome to use the COINCO identified Tote however, freight charges are billed for both ways.
NOTE: To help prevent damage to your units during shipping, always surround the units on all sides and completely fill the tote with cushioning material.